Thursday, July 9, 2015

Erin Condren Teacher Planner - Awesome

 
New Position, New Process, New Planner
 
Last February I started a new position as a school-wide Science teacher.  My Science class, is on the wheel, and therefore offered to all grades 2nd through 5th.  Due to the fact that we are a large school, it creates a huge planning/scheduling issue.  Enter the Erin Condren Teacher Planner! 
 I have been looking at the ECTP for a couple of years and I have always wanted to try it.  This year I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger.  I ordered it on launch day, July 7th, and I should receive it within the next couple of weeks.  To say that I am excited would be an understatement.
Here is a little video to give you an idea of it's greatness!
 
 
 
 For a very short time, EC is offering 25% off of the planner. Also, if you use the link below, to set-up your account, you will also receive $10 off of your first purchase.  Win, Win!! 
 I will also receive a $10 credit towards future purchases. 
 
 
I hope you get the opportunity to try out this great planner.  I already have the EC Life Planner and I love it. 
 
Have a great summer!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Christmas countdown banner