Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hey, if you can't be deep..........be funny!

Learning 4 Keeps

  So, today I decided to link up with Leah at Learning 4 Keeps to make an attempt at being funny.  I surely must say that I am not deep.  Ummmmmm, Ok, I'll try a little harder.................

I found some of the funniest pictures on pinterest that I wanted to share with you.  Please see below and then link up to add your own "G" rated funny pix.....

:)
 
.
 
...
 
Thanks Leah, I needed that.  Laughter works good like a medicine.
 
Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks for the laughs and for linking up! :)
    Leah @ Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Found you through Leah's linky, we're your newest follower!

    Stop by and check out our funny finds :)

    http://creationcastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Christmas countdown banner